Where To Buy ???

Where to buy? Its commonly available at five-foot way along shop houses sold by unlicensed peddlers at their makeshift stalls. Since they are on the move all the time, people should be weary of what or from whom they buy it from, as it could be fake. However, with the accesibility of internet you can get it so easily. Just contact me through email. For those who interested in genuine gambir or have any questions, simply email me for assistance. Your confidential absolutely will be assured.


Somewhere At Gambir Street, Kuching Sarawak

2 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Aku kalo pergi Sarawak mesti benda ni yang aku carik... memang murah dan banyak di jual di tepi-tepi jalan..

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

That is true. When I have chance to get there I will buy some for self used and as a gift for my mates as well..Now I don't have to wait to be there..Just order from u maa!! Easy..

Post a Comment

Thanks..